01RM250K3

Jun 2, 2007
hi i was just wondering where can i get the yellow dunlop stickers to put on my tires like on the factory bikes. i know someone sells them but all i see are dunlop stickers that are straight instead of curved like the ones you put on our tires.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Stickers on your tires?

Are you kidding me?

I highly doubt that they are putting stickers on the tires.

More likely that they are just using paint sticks to pain the letters.

You can get those at any art supply, craft store or even walmart.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I'll be damned..

Good luck finding that. Unless you just happen to know someone working out of the Dunlop truck.

I know a Bridgestone guy, but no Dunlop guys. I wouldn't use their tires anyway.

rpm12505

~SPONSOR~
Sep 25, 2005
In the video he said you can get the stickers from parts-unlimited. So that would be a dealer or local speed shop, somebody hooked up with P.U. I don't think they sell direct.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
WOW! Just imagine how much faster something like that will make you! I mean if the factory guys have them.... imagine the possibilities.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
blinglou king of bling and master of all that sparkles said:
Yall don't be knockin' the bling! :p

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Here's Rooster using his Blingometer® to show everybody that Lou is the King of Bling and Master of Sparkles

19516-IMG_0209.JPG

tweek49

Dec 30, 2006
I had some type of those on my back tire when I got it, Maxxis... I went to peel this little protective layer off it and some of the leters peeled. But hey give it a try!

Top Bottom