SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
J.B.426 said:
Try deepdiscountdvd.com or dvdempire.com. It's about $19 delivered.
Target and Wal-Mart both had it when it came out before Labor day.

dez nut

Oct 9, 2005
Yep, another first class dirtbike film from the Brown family. Just in case you like water fun, Dana Brown also made a surfing movie called "Step into Liquid". It's first rate too.

apb

Feb 1, 2005
yeah, gotta agree with you -- Step into Liquid was amazing. Some pretty intense surfing stuff, mixed with some more light-hearted footage too.

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
I'm a bit late, but got my copy Tuesday. Wednesday night, I turned off all the lights in the TV room, and sat enthralled for 90 minutes. Ms. Karen came by every few minutes to wipe the drool from my chin.

Good stuff, but all of it paled compared to the beach scene of Johnny Campbell. That sequence was a gift from God. The cameraman must have been about to wet his pants and cry at the same time.

People on the course. I knew it was a problem, but da-yum! How can the racers concentrate on racing, when the opportunity looms to kill about a dozen people in two seconds.

Picky me, I caught a scene of a (clearly) two stroke with four stroke sound. And when they were interviewing Chuck Palmgren they had his name mis-spelled. Oh well, I guess even Dana Brown is human after all.

Last edited:

Mophuka

Jan 14, 2006
checked it out about a week ago. All I can say is "Them people are nuts!!!". Mouse is definitely out of his mind riding solo. Sounded like he was delirious at a couple pit stops.

All in all it was a great video. definitely going to watch it again..

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I finally got around to renting it. I am going to have to purchase it now. Way too good not to own.

Make sure you watch the stuff about the making of the film.

Top Bottom