DW '02 Location Decision Made

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Any Members from Winnipeg or anywhere in Manitoba considering making this trip and looking for a travel partner??

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002

I'd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to go and share the drive.... but I can't :whiner: I start my new job next week and I won't have enough vacation time come October. :whiner:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by dirty~d~

I'd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to go and share the drive.... but I can't :whiner: I start my new job next week and I won't have enough vacation time come October. :whiner:
Aww, come on. It's mandatory for new DRN members to attend Dirtweek. Can't you be sick for a few days? I'll send you my Big Book of Excuses. ;)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Ditto what JP said dirtyD. The first year I went I hadn't been at my job a year yet. I used up all the vacation I had then took 2 days unpaid! It was worth it! :)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
You guys and gals are a bad influence.

I LIKE IT!!!! :aj:
I'll see what I can do about the time off.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Yes! I too am starting a new job next month. I'll find a way to get the week off.. And I've got a 37hr drive. :)

Sage

dirtbike riding roadracer
Mar 28, 2001
Originally posted by dirty~d~

How about we all pitch in for a motorhome & a big trailer and have a ??? hour rolling road party? start in the NW, go south then east? it would be kinda like road rules, maybe speed channel or mtv can send a camera man with us and make a 1/2 hour reality show out of us for a season??? :aj:

PS. welcome diane, are you stalking me? :moon:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by Sage

How about we all pitch in for a motorhome & a big trailer and have a ??? hour rolling road party? start in the NW, go south then east?

PS. welcome diane, are you stalking me? :moon:

Now THAT sounds like a plan! I'm in!!!! :aj:

< ADMIN EDIT. Maybe I wasn't clear the last two times. 1) This is not a chat room. 2) This is a dirtbike site, not a site for sexual innuendo. 3) I suggest you work-off some steam before posting. 4) you've gotten more than enough warnings. If you'd like to stay here and discuss dirtbikes, please do. It's your choice. >

J/K buddy. ;)

94ruck

Sep 14, 2001
Oh, man, oh man.....Hare scramble, motocross...dirtbikin buddies..no pressure of a series....right on dudes

dual-sporter

Jun 2, 1999
slickhenry, dirty-d-, sage & any other norwesterners... or others along the route we could pick up...
i'm definitlly interested in going. if we can hook up a motorhome & split it, i can very likely borrow a 6.5'x16' enclosed trailer for the trip.

Apr 15, 2002
Well

I got my hopes all fired up, reading "this one is for our west coasters" but then guess what

Colton, CA
US
to
Stillwater, OK
US

Total Distance: 1351.36 miles Total Estimated Time: 23 hours, 3 minutes

HOLY JALAPENOS!!! :ugg:

anyone from so cali have room on there trailer for an extra bike and a 18 y/o with gas and beer money?

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Re: Well

That's nothin- Santa Cruz to Stillwater- 1700 miles, 32 hrs estimated driving time.

And did you say 18 y/o & beer in the same sentence? You mean you're buying us 21 & up crowd beer? How thoughtful! :debil: Because I hear Elk & Oldguy are checkng I.D.'s at the door & handing out wristbands.... :eek:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…