bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Lou...Lou...Lou...I keep telling you Mick is not a figment of my imagination. Don't fret, you'll aways have second place on my "creepy stalker guy" list :confused:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
^^I'll second that now that I have been up dated on the situation^^

Glad to know Quick Mick will be there. I still owe him a little pay back from a ride at Clear Creek.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
whoa...we just signed up a few days ago, and we are buried way up in the list already...people are coming outta the woodwork for this year's DW!  

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
A LOT wait until the last minute. No doubt it'll go over 300 by the end of the week.

fro100

Dec 11, 2002
Were in for 3 days, and then headen to lake whitney, texas for pro-circuit regional sat. geoff @ lil fro#100 suzuki. thanks to motorsports of muskogee, marshalls racing, axo, oakley, renthal, n-style. hope to see everyone there!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
So this is it for DW'03? Look forward to meeting all 309 of you in a couple more weeks. :thumb: Hopefully you can all say the same for me. :eek:

jabroni1m

Mar 14, 2003
Feels good to finally get my name on there, you should get the release form soon, sent it out priority to make sure it got there with some delivery confirmation.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Okie

Is it too late to sign up. I just want to come through for the Saturday, and say "Hi", and introduce my brother and his two kids to the DRN crew, let them see what dirtweek is all about.

Alan

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Mark, are you on site, or on your way. When will you be there.

I was just worried about missing the sign up, and didn't want to get Pokie's nose outta joint.

I will definitely have to bring Jonathan, my twin brother may make the drive down from Wichita to meet us, he has two kids, a girl and boy aged 6 and 4 - the young boy has a KDX50 and just rips on it.

Glad to see you are going to be there this year :)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Lucky Guy ! :)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
You gonna be there long enough for me to sneak in a ride on your Pampera, Alan?!   :confused:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Lori

I may just ship it up there early and let you gals fight over it :p

Anyone coming in on the I40 west early can bring it through if they wish.

Al

Last edited:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Originally posted by BunduBasher
Mark, are you on site, or on your way. When will you be there.

.......didn't want to get Pokie's nose outta joint. ...

my septum is already deviated!!! :p

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Pokie, if you do receive this before we get there Friday, my brother from Wichita has decided last minute to join us at DW03 - He will be arriving Friday evening, waivers and cash in hand. Hope this is OK. He will be bringing his 7 year old girl with him.

DoubleTrouble and 'lil Taika'

Top Bottom