CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Frito Pies are one thing...but Frito Pies, Dirtbikes, and 85 degree weather...you guys are crazy! :uh:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by yzeater

Boca burgers are actually pretty good. Seriously
What, did you fall off your scooter and bump your head? Seriously. ;)

We didn't make it to the top of the food chain to eat something at the bottom of it.

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Let me explain myself. About 6 months ago my dad was feeling a slight tingling in his arm sometimes. Went to check it out. Doctor said it's probably nothing, but why don't you get a stress test. Failed that. Sent him in for a heart cath. Cath showed 90% blockage in two arteries. Now my dad was in good health. Worked out twice a week, not overweight, not high blood pressure, not abnormally high cholesterol, no family history of heart disease. During post-op stuff, they explained that he had to work out more, eat better, etc. So...he's lowered his cholesterol from 230 to 130 and it takes him a heck of a lot more work to get his heart rate up now. So, we've been eating boca burgers at our house more often (than never before the surgery). And if you put ketchup and mustard on them, they taste almost as good as real, unhealthy meat. How's that for ya ;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Don't forget the feta or goat cheese and sprouts! Yum!

Kaaack!

Just kiddin' ya GSR. I do actually eat a LOT of vegetables, but I just can't pass up the meat group! :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
GOATS make cheese? I've only heard of happy "Cows". :think:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Don't forget the feta or goat cheese and sprouts! Yum! :)

Actually you can get your Boca Burger with cheese in the middle or choose from 5 other fabulous flavors. :think:

Top Bottom