DW04 and start of my Masters Program Clash - might have to miss some or all of DW04!!

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
:( I am starting a Masters Program this Fall which begins on September 18/19. The classes meet on Saturdays and a few Sundays with the summers off for the next two years. I will be sacraficing my Saturday Fall riding and Ohio State Football games. It looks like i will have to miss part of (or all :ohmy: ) DW04. I will probably talk to the school and see what steps i need to take to miss classes on Saturday, October 2.

I've been wanting to get a MBA for sometime now and figured i'd better do it now while my employeer will still pay for 100% of it. Rumor has it that the tuition reimbursment is going to drop to 80% soon but i will be Grandfathered in at 100%. :cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
MBA SCHMEM B A. Dude, you can't miss DW!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
I missed that too. HBD !!!!!!!!! :yeehaw:

You have more class then that not to miss DW. :laugh:

Mully

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
40!? Your too old for school anyway!!! OR are you one of those guys that hangs out at the playground with candy in your pocket? ;)

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Happy B'day Jim! Good luck with the masters! And like everyone else has said....be at Dirtweek!

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Patman said:
40!? Your too old for school anyway!!! OR are you one of those guys that hangs out at the playground with candy in your pocket? ;)

uh ... is that wrong? ;)

I'm going to do everything i can to be at at least part of DW. If i missed it there would be a void to large to fill in my life. God - you know that is actually true. :ohmy:

And thanks for the B-day wishes - 40 but still feeling 30ish.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Middle Age sucks :) ..... and I'm only 38 !!!! ;) hope you had a good one :thumb:

Top Bottom