Jul 19, 2004
Hello all, I was thinking that it would be slick to buy one of those 100 dollar electric scooters. You know with the seat and all. Then strip it down to the essentials, but bigger/more battery on it with a higher powered engine for dirt use. That would be fun to show up to the track every once in a while with an electric scooter. Or maybe a gas scooter... any ideas?

this is what I am talkin about... http://www.speedysat.com/A-26.html
not that expensive but same concept.

matt-itude

Jul 6, 2004
I think if you try hopping the electric one up you will be buying alot of motors however alot of scooters share the same engine and clutch as the small 4wheelers and there are a ton of parts available. dont have too much fun!

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
So your name is "thescooterstore" and you post whatchthinks about hopping up electric scooters.........hmmmm.........you wouldn't happen to know where one might purchase said electric scooter???????

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
And the first seedlings for the "Electro-crosser" forum were planted......... :eek:

Jul 19, 2004
evenslower said:
So your name is "thescooterstore" and you post whatchthinks about hopping up electric scooters.........hmmmm.........you wouldn't happen to know where one might purchase said electric scooter???????

I just think the commercial is funny with the bald guy. BTW they sell "elderly people" scooters.

Top Bottom