MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
:laugh: no thanks

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
That would be a ball right up until you got arrested because your battery went dead during the high speed chase. :ohmy:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
i want one for my 5 mile commute! it would suck in the winter though. i use the air/oiled cooled 1200cc lump in my naked Bandit as a hand warmer at stop lights (even though it looks kinda silly... like i'm hugging my bike) :ohmy:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I'd ride one, especially if they made a trials bike version with enough power.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
TwinSpar said:
i want one for my 5 mile commute! it would suck in the winter though. i use the air/oiled cooled 1200cc lump in my naked Bandit as a hand warmer at stop lights (even though it looks kinda silly... like i'm hugging my bike) :ohmy:

They make electric grip warmers already.. They get plenty hot and you don't need to wait until a stop light to warm your hands up. That electric bike could make enough power to melt your grips.

Dirtjunkie85

Mar 2, 2010
dirt bike dave said:
They make electric grip warmers already.. They get plenty hot and you don't need to wait until a stop light to warm your hands up. That electric bike could make enough power to melt your grips.
I agree you should put some Grip Heaters on your bike. They're not very expensive and will probably heat your hands better then hugging your bike!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…