Elksdad!!

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
We won't hold Elk against you Elksdad. It's not your fault that your son grew up to be a drama queen. ;)

Welcome.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Holeshot did you mean drag queen or drama queen? I just wanted to make sure Elk's not the one hiding the old pink tutu weve been missing. Welcome aboard Elk Sr.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
I think we scared him...

Welcome, from north of the border!!!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Welcome aboard Elk Sr. Now that you're here may we suggest you do a quick search of the forums and peruse some of Juniors postings, this will give you a quick take on what happens when you let the "kids" use the internet unsupervised! :scream: :eek:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Benvenuto, il Capone!.... now when the Elk idea was being conceived, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?..... little bugs bug him big time, OMG
let's exchange baby pictures of the kids.... va bene? prego...

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
So Elk, did you ever tell your dad about the time you took his..................oh, never mind, I'm sure he'll find out soon enough.

Welcome Mr. Elks, sir.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Elksdad, welcome to the zoo! Now regarding the photos, PM Okie and he can get you set up to load as many as you want. Do you have one of the traditional "first bath" with the strategic washrag photos?
Tony

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
PSST!, he would like a lobster as a pet! Welcome and come to DW2K3 next October. PapaSwift will be there again.

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by dave186
so, where is elksdad? i dont see no elksdad here.

Well Okie posted in this thread already. Not trying to say anything :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider

He is still trying to deal with the shame of having a son that rides a YT. Must be terrible to have to live with something like that. :) :)
M E O W !

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
So he never showed up huh? I'll make a call and get that old man a movin!:)

elksdad

Oct 17, 2002
Hi you all, glad to be here. My young ?? snot got me into this mess. Still trying to figure out how it sworks. Sure wish I could ride with you guys but you know mother nature. She says my bones are to brittle. I DON"T THINK SO!!! Good job hell, just look at him, My biggest failure in life,HA HA HA.But he's not too bad sometimes. So, thanks gang for taking in this old GOAT.
elksdad

elksdad

Oct 17, 2002
Hey you all ,I'm on. didn't log on yesterday,was out. will do better,I promis. Yeah 89, we do have to keep these yound snots in line. Good shot THUMP. Yes ol89er, he did fall out of the crib on his head while trying to be an artist with his diaper fillings on the wall,HO HO !! Thanks all you guys, I think I'm gonna like it here.
elksdad

elksdad

Oct 17, 2002
OH!!!!!!!!! forgot to tell you guys. Don't ever follow a454elk, he'll lead you to disaster. I followed him one day hill climbing in my younger days and when we got to the top of a hill he turned and I went straight,OOPS!! to late. There was nothing there but empty space, CRASH,BANG, Bent handle bars,And me chasing him with a 2X4 so I could smack him on side of the head. So GUYS, BEWARE!!!
elksdad

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
How many times did you hit him in the head with the 2x4?

Hey guys, the truth comes out. There is a reason elk turned out the way he did and it may not have been entirely his fault, but I'm sure most of it was. :p

welcome Elksdad! Bring on the pics :debil:

elksdad

Oct 17, 2002
I can't remember, but his mom hit him on the head with the telephone,that helped some, I think. YUK YUK
elksdad

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
We know that the Elkster is completely afraid of bats, bugs, lobsters, and dingos.....
Did you and mom terrify the lad years ago? :)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
He still strikes fear in me at any time!:scream:

More so than spiders? :eek:

Hey Elk - Did ya sho yer pop all those really cool stickers you got on your yeller bike while you were at DirtWeek? :moon:

-jeffd

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by elksdad
Yes ol89er, he did fall out of the crib on his head while trying to be an artist with his diaper fillings on the wall,HO HO !!
elksdad

Well, that would explain his affection for POOP. :scream: :) :)

Actually, that would explain a lot of things. :p

You'r gonna fit right in here elksdad. :thumb:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…