whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
There is a guy, I believe he used to visit here. I think he went by wirefryer? Its a friend, Jon Darmon's dad, from locally, Indiana. They have rode, raced for ever around here, and Michigan of lately. Even some enduros' with his brother and son. His mother passed a few years back, lung cancer took her down really quickly, rest in peace. Now his dad has some form of lymph cancer. He is doing well as expected, for anyone going through the horrible chemo-therapy could. To the point: he has an absolutely mint RD400 and the blessed Suzuki 750 2 stroke for sale. I will find out more details this weekend, Jon knows the best places to ride, cheap! I sure wish I had the funds for both! He has a couple of trail bikes also, A DR and old PE250 also. Vintage Bob

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Two very cool toys!

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
Man, I love the old RD's! Curious what he wants for that RD400? If it is near Indy (my home town) I still have family there and could arrange to pick it up.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
he has an absolutely mint RD400

Everyone and his brother will want that RD400. Easy sell..... :nod:

Wait a minute ... I want it ...let's see .. I could put up a shed out back ..then I'd have more room .... . But do I really want more "projects" (and that 390 isn't even done yet)? Ahhhg.

Wonder how much that RD400 would be? :eek:

Last edited:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I was really hoping to go riding with Jon. He is the most naturally fluid rider, that never made it to the big show, he came close! Oh well, good thing he rides plus 40, and not plus 50! I will get the prices, and hopefully some pics, they will sell fast! They are in the northwest corner of Indiana, and patriot moves bikes all over the country, CHEAP! A look in his trailer is like a rolling museum. And if it makes it, I will post in the correct forum! Vintage Bob

Top Bottom