ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Aunt Clara May is Grandpa Ragans little sister. She is still alive and lives in Texas as well as her son, Randy and davghter, Connie. This is a note that Randy sent to Billy, Uncle Porters son, in Tennessee. So now this brick is going in a WW!! Memorial with Grandpa and his 2 brothers names on it. How very cool....I bet Grandpa is happy about that....
MOM

Howdy.
Several months ago I made a unique contribution to a WW2 museum in New Orleans. This museum is one of a kind in the country, and constantly expanding. For a new building planned within a few years they are accepting donations to have bricks engraved with the sponsor's choice of information. I've included a photo of what the brick I bought will say.
I have always been fascinated with WW2 history, and proud that my 3 uncles participated in that war. This was my way of paying tribute to them. Some day I hope to visit the museum, and when the building is completed with the brick I bought I'll try to find it and take a photo of it.

Today I got confirmation of my donation, and wanted to share the news with you. Take care and bye for now.
Randy

Attachments

• DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 95

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Very Cool!

Top Bottom