Endorse the U.S. Marine kills wounded insurgent Petition to U.S. Congress.

Speeed

Proud American
Jul 4, 2004
signed

Speeed

Proud American
Jul 4, 2004
placelast said:
Got it. Embedded reporters should be released and not undermine a real man's work.
AMEN

darringer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 2, 2001
Number 25694. Proud and more than happy to do so. I will encourage everyone I know to do the same.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
signed

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Done

I worry now that he will hesitate if that happens again and that's not good

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Done

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Did it!

KC10Chief

Oct 10, 2004
Signed with pleasure. I can't stand the way the media tries to make things look sometimes. Put yourself in the marines shoes. He's probably been there for months. He would like nothing more in life than to go home and be with his family. He has friends who have been killed by insurgents who were playing dead. These terrorists were raising white flags to lure the marines in closer and then shooting at them. These are the same people who are sawing people's heads off with knives, detonating bombs on busy streets and in markets, and their sole purpose in their miserable lives is to create death, destruction and misery for others. I would have shot the terrorist too. Another dead terrorist is a good thing. On the other hand, we can't just go in and shoot unarmed people who are wounded if you KNOW they are unarmed. This guy didn't know that this guy wasn't armed. I've noticed a lot of people think we should just shoot them all no matter what. It sounds good to me, but at the same time, we are Americans. We don't shoot people we know are unarmed. We claim to be better than that and we should stick to our word. But in this particular situation, the guy was probably scared as hell in the first place from fighting. These particular terrorists in the video had pretended to surrender and then shot at the marines when they got closer. I think this guy felt he was acting in self defense and shot the terrorist on the floor. Good for him. I wouldn't take a chance with my life like that. I have a wife and kid and a family and a life I would want to come back to. I wouldn't chance that or let anybody try to stop me. Matt

slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
Done . This marine should get a field grade promotion to officer. The young man is a hero, what he should get is the CMH. If most of the US politicians were not such pussies they would be stepping on each others Guccis to get this soldier decorated and promoted post haste. Great shot Marine.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…