ZOMBIE666

Mar 24, 2006
ive been thinking about a wide ratio gear set for my 02 cr250 as i ride trails a lot more than i ride on the track. i was looking at a set like these:
http://www.madmanengineering.com/wideratio.htm
what i was wondering was, are these gear sets just OEM gears from other bikes, pieced together into a kit. or are these custom made gear sets? i was wondering because $660 seems like alot of cash for a couple gears and if its pieced together i could probably find em for half the price.

zero_it

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2000
You might try getting ahold of Kevin Hines (Massachusetts I believe). He used to sell the CRE 250's in the late 90's with the wide ratio gearbox and all the enduro goodies. Even if he's no longer in the business, I'm betting he'll get you pointed in the right direction. He's a very friendly and helpful guy.

ZOMBIE666

Mar 24, 2006
zero_it said:
You might try getting ahold of Kevin Hines (Massachusetts I believe). He used to sell the CRE 250's in the late 90's with the wide ratio gearbox and all the enduro goodies. Even if he's no longer in the business, I'm betting he'll get you pointed in the right direction. He's a very friendly and helpful guy.

its not the same Kevin Hines that ownes E-line is it?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom