Eric Gorr porting for 03 CR 250

woody51

Apr 2, 2001
I'm looking to get some porting done for my 03 CR 250 and have read many good things about Eric. I know he is a busy man so I will pose my questions to the masses in hope that I can get a better understanding of my porting options and what I need to do to end up with the best possible results from porting.

My bike has the following mods
FMF Gnarly pipe
JD jet kit

I would like to get a little more pull out of the bottom as it seems that some corners I'm just a little too low in the RPM's to get a good drive out of the corners and sometime have a hard time clearing jumps if the they are right out of the corner. Shifting down seems like I'm too high in the RPM range and run out of RPM's. I'm planning on upping my rear sprocket to a 50 tooth this summer, so this may help, but we will see.

I've heard good things about the "mo' better" porting and am leaning towards this option but would like to hear from people how this porting changed their riding experience.

Thanks to all for you help. I'm trying to fight the urge and influence from my riding buddies that I need to buy a 450!

Top Bottom