roscosrokons

Mar 16, 2005
Trying to find a phone# for Eric Gorr. We have a 2002 KX125 with one of his big bore kits in it and we are haveing trouble trying to find a piston kit for it. If anyone can help I sure would appreciate it. Thanks!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Eric is in Europe until October.
I'll point Rich to this thread.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Eric hasn't gone to Europe yet

Eric is still doing 144 kits with US Chrome. He has pistons and full kits in stock and ready to ship for the popular models.

He'll have details on his website soon, but if you want one now you can call him at 630-825-5645 or email him at :
ericgorr @ hotmail.com
(don't forget to remove the spaces around the @ sign)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Okiewan said:

Don't feel bad Okie, things changed sort of last minute for Eric. For the near term he'll be in the good old USA, strafing the roads of Northern Illinois and Wisconsin on his Vstrom and working out of TUF Racing and US Chrome a few days a week. :ride:

MaxRider

Jun 18, 2006
Thanks guys. I had him do some work for me last year. Now this year I need some work AGAIN, but I saw his website was down so I didnt know exactly what to do. I'll give him a call ASAP.
Thanks again

roscosrokons

Mar 16, 2005
Thanks! I really appreciate the info. Its nice to have a sight like this. I was beginning to think that I was just out of luck on getting ahold of him. Thanks again!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom