Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I found a first edition book by Eric Gorr today. Where? It was the last one in the salt lake city library system that was not stolen! The rest are all missing. I have it in my posession. The question is, do I return it? I am thinking not. Pay the lost fee.

Sorry this is not a performance question. I just thought you might get a kick out of having all your books stolen, Eric. After all, there can be no higher compliment!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Abbey Hoffman would be proud. :thumb:

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
my copy is currently MIA....i lent it to to a friend with the hope of inspiring him to get a bike and return to riding, i need it back soon, i feel lost without it!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Not at all, but you will be more informed!

Phillip

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
just recovered my MIA copy...phew....it will never leave my sight again, people will get photocopies of relavent pages from now on. (sorry about the copyright infringment eric!):)

any word on if or when version 3 comes out, a lot changes very quickly in this game!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Rcannon
Phillip, thanks for making me laugh! I needed that.

Sincerely, The book thief.

No Problem! I am sort of(The unofficial Court Jesture[sp] here at DRN) the one person you can kick in the butt and get a smile from, aside from Milk that is :)

Phillip

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i was just at amazom looking at books, and whilst all authors just have a regular surname, inital and christian name, it seems eric has gone to deedpoll and had his name changed to

"Eric Motocross and Off-Road Motorcycle Performance Gorr" :worship:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Everytime I see that on Amazon or a search engine I laugh my butt off. :)

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:)

fastwes

Nov 29, 2000
I have a signed copy. Lets see who bids the highest here. Sorry Eric, KING of all Moto Media, if I can send my kids to college by selling your book I shall do it! Thanks, Wes Gilbert

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by fastwes
I have a signed copy. Lets see who bids the highest here

Wes - I bid $12 and I'll throw in an autographed picture of E.C. Birt :scream:

Last edited:

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by 96whyzee125
Yea, I let a friend borrow mine, James, ah James, ... how long has it been??? :|

After you turned down the mailing address request three times (or more) and then didn't show up for the same number of riding events (or more) after pretending you were going to come......I decided that the book MUST HAVE BEEN a gift.....Thank you...a Thank you very much!!!
:yeehaw:

(ok, I did forget to bring it to the one race/event that you did manage to make)

By the way, are you ever going riding again?? Did you get your weekends back.

And I don't think stealing the copy from the library and paying the fine constitutes "purchasing" the book. You should buy a new one so Eric gets more book sales or "borrow" a copy from a friend who pretends he doesn't want it back (like I did). :confused:

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Not his first mistake
After you turned down the mailing address request three times (or more) and then didn't show up for the same number of riding events (or more) after pretending you were going to come......I decided that the book MUST HAVE BEEN a gift.....Thank you...a Thank you very much!!!:yeehaw:
(ok, I totally blew you off for the one race/event that you did manage to make)
If it means that much to you, then just keep it, you know I can't read. :confused:

Now he tries to give me a hard time
By the way, are you ever going riding again?? Did you get your weekends back.

Well, where do I start, Football, :| Lil96 and his band of Trojans just can't seem to loose. They have two more weeks of games then playoffs, then bowl games. If I can convince the coach into loosing a game or two we won't have to go to Florida. On top of that my lil girl wants us to take her around the state to look for a new home for the next four years.. Bla, bla, ... It just never seems to end. Somewhere out there I think there is a stand floating around, and Gene has my rear tire, ...
Keep on me, I'll get the bike out soon. :(
BTW, that LSTM looks real good on ya, If no one else has said "thank you", then let me be the first, good job! :thumb:

BBD

Apr 10, 2002
Check with a Parts Unlimited dealer and have him order you a copy. Part number is 129997 retail $28.95 this is second edition.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom