Steve St.Laurent

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 6, 2006
gotcha ;)

bje

May 22, 2006
SNDMN2 said:
BJE ,
Still have room for another if your going solo and want to hook up.Just let me know.

Thanks for the offer SNDMN2 I'll definitely take you up on the offer! Where abouts should we meet and what time?

Barry

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Barry I just left you a voice message with Sndmn's phone # so you guys can hook up.

bje

May 22, 2006
bje said:
Thanks for the offer SNDMN2 I'll definitely take you up on the offer! Where abouts should we meet and what time?

Barry

Hey Rick,

I just picked up YZMAn's phone message. I'm just going to head out directly tomorrow AM and meet you guys at the trailhead.

I definitely will plan to carpool with you in the future. Thanks again!

Barry

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
I'm off to bed.. see you monkeys in the AM.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
That was a fun ride. Fair weather, great company. :cool: With hunting season around the corner, could be the last ride on dirt this season.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
TCTrailrider said:
That was a fun ride. Fair weather, great company. :cool: With hunting season around the corner, could be the last ride on dirt this season.

definately a good one fo' sho'.

I almost screwed up big time though.

After 'zuki and I loaded up and pulled out, we made it to 10 and I realized I had left my helmet and goggles sitting on the slab at the info station. We must have driven about 70mph down that dirt road I was was ready to run over an explorer I deemed to be traveling too slow. We go back to the lot and 1 of the 3 guys that went back out laughed and started running toward my stuff. They knew what we were there for and had obviously been eyballing it. ;)

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
TCTrailrider said:
Waste of money, practice riding with your eyes open. Ride next to the trees, not into them. :nener:

you wouldnt have seen that if you had been IN FRONT OF ME. :nener:

mjbike

Dec 1, 2003
Good ride! Good company!
YZMAN I trust you and Digger made it back ok. I had to head home before you got back to nurse this cold.
Felt OK when I was riding, riding my lazy boy I don't feel as good. Must be the fun factor difference.
Thanks again for the dogs Rick.
Next ride might be in the white stuff like TC said.
Mike

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
D.LEATHERS said:
MAN YOU ARE ON THE WARPATH TONITE DENNY!!! :laugh:

Not really. I was behind Wolfy when he got Target Fixation, thats my specialty, so it was good to see I'm not alone. As for Marsh, well thats a private dig. Us Knee jammers need to stick together. The only people I needle are those faster than me, they piss me off. :yell:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
I HAD A GREAT TIME TODAY. I GOT OUT VOTED AND WE HAD TO STOP FOR BREAKFAST IN ITHACA, OH WELL THE FOOD WAS GREAT :cool: WE ARRIVED AT THE PARKING LOT AT 10:45 BRUNO AND TJ WERE JUST LEAVING GOING THE OPPSITE DIRECTION OF THE GANG. :coocoo: WE CHOSE TO GO WITH THE FLOW OF THE REST AND MET BRUNO AND HIS GANG AT THE CROSS CONNECTOR. WE KEPT GOING COUNTERCLOCKWISE AND PRETTY MUCH HAD THE TRAIL TO OURSELVES. I DID STOP AND SAY HEY TO YZMAN & DIGGER AND STOPPED AND TALKED TO WOMANRIDER, WHO SAID WE WERE GOING TOOO FAST.SHE MUST HAVE NOT SEEN THE TURTLE I WAS CHASING DOWN THE TRAIL, ALL I CUOLD THINK ABOUT WAS LOSING IT AND BREAKING SOMETHING ON THE ROCKS :yikes: WE MADE IT BACK IN ONE PIECE, VERY CHALLENGING TRAIL COMPARED TO ALL THE SAND UP AT LMC. I WOULD LIKE TO COME BACK AND RIDE IT DRY WITH NO WHOOPS.
IT WAS GREAT TO MEET EVERYONE AND ENJOY THE DOGS AND SODA'S THANKS SNDMAN. I WISH I COULD HAVE STUCK AROUND A BIT LONGER AND BENCHRACED BUT MY GUYS WERE IN A HURRY TO GET BACK :| OH WELL NEXT RIDE. THANKS EVERYONE!!! :cool:

DAVE L.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005

nice meating you too. we'll have to hit it again sometime.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002

REMIND ME NEVER TO CUT TRAIL AND GET IN FRONT OF YOU :yikes:

bje

May 22, 2006
Great ride again, guys. Here's hoping we can get out once or twice more before the snow flies!

Rick- I second Mike's comments on the tailgate lunch. It was excellent - thanks!

Oh yeah ..and wolf child...that "Michigan pop" also went down awfully well.

Barry

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005

you know it. :cool:

MATTSKN

Sep 7, 2007

Yeh we were going to pick it up and post a lost and found ad on a couple of sites. I would hope someone would do the same for me.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
MATTSKN said:
Yeh we were going to pick it up and post a lost and found ad on a couple of sites. I would hope someone would do the same for me.

I would have been indebted to you. Like I told you guys... I could heve delt with losing my new lid, but I would have been realy mad about loseing my prescription goggles.

TJC510

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 22, 2006
D.LEATHERS said:
WE ARRIVED AT THE PARKING LOT AT 10:45 BRUNO AND TJ WERE JUST LEAVING GOING THE OPPSITE DIRECTION OF THE GANG. :coocoo: WE CHOSE TO GO WITH THE FLOW OF THE REST AND MET BRUNO AND HIS GANG AT THE CROSS CONNECTOR.
we always go the way we go, makes for some fun rocky uphills. we stopped at the sugar bowl and played around for a bit. i schooled the guys we were with on the art ledge jumping. on the 500 is easy, but on the 250f is completely different. one of them got some good pics of us playing on the hills and playing on a berm at the bottom. i couldn't stay on the bike a few times, it just rocketed out from beneath my legs. had some awesome traction there.

overall i had a blast. it was a little cold, but i tossed the goggles after only a few miles. though, it would have been nice to ride with the rest of the group, it was still a blast.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Great ride guy's! Those rocks hidden under all those slimmy leaves were exciting! Thanks for the dog's & chips!

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
well im officially wrecked :bang: i need to get out more often and not miss the gym for 9months hehe.

a great ride though, man i had fun slippery or not at least there wasnt any dust. sndman those where some good eats and wolfys brew pops went down great with them. nice meet those of you i havent met before. ill try to be on more often but the new littlen might keep me away some. that was some fun riding :nod:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003

Yea but how far home did you make it b4 falling asleep in the pasenger seat?

You mean there were other people out there riding yesterday. I didn't see anybody all day except for the 2 groups that passed me and Digger.

Digger was majorly sandbagging out there yesterday. 1/2 way thru he was complaining about how Tiiiiiired he was. Um yea right. Those of you that seen him when we got back can attest to how tired he was. The trail didn't give him any real troubles he was just being lazy. But no complaints. Great day in the woods. Nice to see some old friends and meet a few new ones.

Now......BRING ON THE NIGHT RIDING!

.....To be continued :laugh:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Oh and how did you OG's like it at that 1st rest stop near the connector where Digger rode right past ya's and kept on going....That was intentional on his part. He just had to get a dig in that the old guys had to stop and rest and he just kept chugging along. Granted any impression he may have made then was probably a wash when we showed up what an hour after everyone else....lol

Either way...I thought that was pretty funny coming from a little kid. Im gonna have my hands full out in the woods with him in a few years.............Then Ill know how Denny feels :yikes:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…