EVERYONE have a safe trip...

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
I will be on the road in about 45 minutes. Should be be to Cooperland before noon. Red dirt here I come! :aj: :) :yeehaw: :thumb: :laugh:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Yeah baby! I'm out of here, Cooperland ETA 4 hours! Good times, goodtimes!! :yeehaw: :aj:

Weld it

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2001
Last day of work for me also, but can't leave until early Wednesday morning :ugg: hopefully arriving around 5:00pm ?

Noticed it's awfully quiet on this sub forum today ..................

This will be the first Dirtweek for me !

Weld it

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan
Trailer does well at 85 though.
As well as the Gomermobile and trailer at 85?

We'll be leaving in a couple hours.  Nobody start till we get there (Tues evening).

Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
Got the bags packed and loaded in the car, cooler is by the door and ready for ice. My brain checked out last week. I made sure to pleasure the bike and spit shine the wife eeerrr, spit shine the bike and pleasure the wife, I am officially ready to go. AW CRIPES!! I forgot I don't leave until Wednesday, this means I may have to spend some more time spit shining the bike. See yall late Wed. night, anybody be up around 12am.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Yo Rich, you wanna ride with me? I got pleanty of room in the trailer.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I'm leaving the office in the next 15 min.  I should be on the road in a couple of hours.  See ya there.  I'll be there tomorrow morning.

YeeeeHHHHAAAA!  :yeehaw: :thumb:

I'm out the door now! 

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…