Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
FES points updated through the Seedling.... Sorry for the delay... some bits missed an arrow in cyberspace...

Look for this posting on the www.d14enduro.org and www.midwestenduros.com web sites.

Please let me know if you have any questions or corrections. Send feedback to [email protected]

See you at the Pine Cone! I'll bring color copies of the points sheet to post at sign-up.

PDF attached...

Last edited:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Smitdog, thanks for your help with the points keeping task. Posting a color copy at Pine Cone is a great idea.
Looks like we have battles in some classes. However, those Woodward ladies have almost locked up their class wins (again). I did hear that Traci is going to ride Jack Pine this year.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Based on rider feedback, there was a small correction made to the Family Enduro Series points.

Due to a tie in the Buddy class between Allyson Hunt and Nolan Briggs, both received 3rd place points (4th place was not awarded).

Please find the update attached.

Attachments

• 2006_FamilyEnduroSeries_Points_2006_07_11.pdf
    27.7 KB · Views: 111

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Does any one know if these will be updated before the Mini Moose, or will results be posted there? I would like to see my class before this enduro. Points are very close. Thanks in advance.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Expect to get results from the club by early next week. Will try and get them posted within a day of receiving them.... Should be before the Mini Moose.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The pointskeeper for LMC was on vacation last week. I got an email from him this morning and the results should be available later this week.
Womanrider, guessing on the class, here are the UNOFFICIAL standings of the Women - 16+ class:
Erin Thompson - 66
Lou Ann Cousinaw - 62
Lisa Buxton - 46
Heather Soenksen - 45
Leslie Foust - 38
What a race! The top three in all classes will be invited to the banquet in November.

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Thanks fatherandson
You guessed the right class.
Points are close unofficially. They could go change just with the Mini Moose race depending on who shows up and how we finish. I have never competed in this race, but as always I hope to have FUN riding.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
DW,
Plunger did get some points at the Pine Cone, but not many. The younger Soenksen has pulled into the lead...another Dusendang/Soenksen battle!
Unofficially....
Talon Soenksen - 78
Caleb Dusendang - 51
Tyler Darma - 32
Tommy Cox - 26
Nick Raseta - 26

WR - bring the whole family. I look forward to competing with your son in the Open B class. Riding in Marquette is a unique experience and a lot of fun.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Does Anyone Have Any Idea When The F.e.s. Points Are Going To Be Posted??fatherandson What Do The Buddy Class Points Look Like Since Pine Cone???

Thanks!!!
Dave Leathers.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
According to my calculations...
Travis Hunt - 74
Katie Hunt - 68
Shianne Buxton - 48
Carmen Austin - 42
Nolan Briggs - 38

The kids are having a great time, but you want to talk about bench racing and strategy....the pilots (aka dads and uncles) were doing a lot of talking after the Pine Cone. I know some are making the trip to Marquette due to the point standings being so close.
Again, the top three after the Mini Moose will be invited to the banquet.
I know that we received the official Pine Cone results yesterday and hope to have the official FES point standings available later this week and will have them posted at Marquette.
One of the things I want to do Saturday afternoon is to get a copy of the Mini Moose results and update the point standings before the end of the weekend.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
FES Points Updated Through Summer Pine Cone

Attached are the updated FES points...

Please let me know if you have any questions or corrections...

Will bring copies to the Mini Moose this weekend.

:cool:

Attachments

• 2006_FamilyEnduroSeries_Points_2006_07_28.pdf
    39.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Smit-Dog said:
Attached are the updated FES points...

Please let me know if you have any questions or corrections...

Will bring copies to the Mini Moose this weekend.

:cool:

Lou Ann Cousinaw is on the Womens 16+ twice, her 3rd place 20 points at Pinecone will put her in 2nd overall with 62 points..

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Thanks Fred... correction posted. Helps to have other eyes look at it.

I have routines that flag exact duplicates, but names are sometimes entered differently at the event. I would like to have the time to develop a program to help fix this.

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Fred T.
Thank for catching the error in my points for the womens 16+ class.

You would think I had a split personality. Ask my husband, he would say I did.

Your daughter is great competition. I enjoyed trying to catch her with no luck. She is too talented.

WR

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
WR,
Good to see your family in Marquette (minus one). I enjoyed my conversation with Tom and we will be talking as we start making plans for the banquet.

We need to do some work on the Mini Moose results as I had not communicated some class changes to Magoo before the event. I worked last night to split the 12-15 81-125cc class into 81-100 and 101-125. Two very competitive classes. Also, I took the results and split out the younger ladies (11-15) into their own class - only two participants in that class.

As I have mentioned, the top three in each class will be invited to the November banquet for additional awards. You will need to make a reservation and pay to attend, but I think the banquet awards will be worthwhile! There will be some familiar names at the banquet...Thompsons (X2), Cousinaw (X2), Soenksen (X2) and Woodward (X2).

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Well Alrighty Then!

Attached are the FES points updated through the Mini Moose, the last event for the 2006 season. Thanks to Fatherandson for helping to grow the series, and to all the volunteers and event workers who put in a lot of time and energy to make it happen. :cool:

Some stats on a very popular series:

Entries
Sand Booger: 89
Spring Pine Cone: 95
Seedling: 74
Summer Pine Cone: 186
Mini Moose: 86

Total Entries - All Events: 530
Total Unique Participants: 368

Number of Events Attended
Made 1 Event: 289
Made 2 Events: 35
Made 3 Events: 12
Made 4 Events: 25
Made all 5 Events: 7

Please let me know if there are any corrections in the scores.

Rider count by class below:

Attachments

• ClassSizes.jpg
    ClassSizes.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 2006_FamilyEnduroSeries_Points_2006_08_11.pdf
    47.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Smit Dog, THANKS for all of your work with the points. Congrats to all riders! I am very happy with the way the series has grown. Jeff Fredette is talking about having two events next year. Jaime Lipovski has shown some interest. So we should have some new venues for 2007.

ALSO, I may have a new project. The Natioanl Enduro Promotions Groups want to have a youth/family event at all of the national events. Probably will not happen at all events in 2007, but very likely for 2008. I have been asked to work on this project.

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Fatherandson, Smit-dog and all those that made it happen. Cheers to all of you - one and all. You made memories that will last for years to come.

Regards and thank you for your tireless efforts. - Scott.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom