Fashion question

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I am trying to setup a race between some old guy and the infamously, blazingly, cartoonishly fast Occifer Elkarello. It seems the old guy thinks he can follow The Occifer up to the tower behind his house and get there before the dust has settled.

My fashion question is this: What should Occifer Elkarello(a?) have to wear out to dinner if, by some strange twist of fate, he doesn't actually beat the old guy?

(Yes, I'm trying to set this up for Friday!)

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007

Never being one to innocently mind my own business and steer clear when calamity is about to strike, might I suggest a grass skirt and coconuts?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
the infamously, blazingly, cartoonishly fast Occifer Elkarello.
My fashion question is this: What should Occifer Elkarello(a?) have to wear out to dinner if,

IF! :yikes: What the hell do you mean,,,,,,IF? :whoa:

Besides, he already has his own tutu. :rotfl:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
IndyMX said:
Definitely the JC Penny Man Dress..

You only say that because you have never seen him in his tutu. ;) :laugh:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I think he'd look just fine in this outfit ...

Attachments

• elk.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 228

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
I vote "mandress" for Elky-poo.

But "WHY" was there so much Yellow in the 70's????????? :yikes:

SINGLETRAC

Oct 10, 2007
if he goes for the man dress be sure he wears panties, wouldnt want to look up the officers dress and see his dough nuts :whoa:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
:cool:

Attachments

• outfitentire_sm.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 174

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Badgerman that is straight out of Elks closet, he wore it when he came out of it.

I would suggest to honor the old tradition of flour sack dresses with a Tidy Cat bag dress.

Attachments

• elk.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 176

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Patman said:
Badgerman that is straight out of Elks closet, he wore it when he came out of it.

:rotfl:

I'd like to meet the fellar......although I don't think I'll turn my back on him!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It was a happy day for Elk when Ricardo presented him with his cherrished El Kamino

Attachments

• elk2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 164

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Patman said:
I would suggest to honor the old tradition of flour sack dresses with a Tidy Cat bag dress.
Can you get that in a 40lb bag? If so, you can top it off with a nice tiara.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Ol'89r said:
Besides, he already has his own tutu. :rotfl:

Hmm, I think PK has that now.

Why does Elk need to dress up? Just put him in a visor - we all know that visors are gay. :nener:

Or, for a complete change of pace, he could imitate one of the other members of the Village People...Perhaps the Indian Chief Guy. He's always imitating the occifer....

it's time for change Elkypoo.

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
SINGLETRAC said:
if he goes for the man dress be sure he wears panties, wouldnt want to look up the officers dress and see his dough nuts :whoa:

You'd be looking up the ocifer's man-dress why, exactly?

Are there further spoils to this race that haven't been mentioned in public, 89'r/gomer? Up the dress spoils?

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
I was going to mention the tutu as well, but after thinking about it, you should make him wear something he doesnt wear every day. :laugh:

When is the race? I can put over to check it out. :ride:

ANGIE

May 29, 2001
How about a tinker bell costume!!!!! And make him sprinkle pixie dust and sing tra la la wherever he goes!!!!! OK the cold is getting to me.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
ANGIE said:
How about a tinker bell costume!!!!! And make him sprinkle pixie dust and sing tra la la wherever he goes!!!!! OK the cold is getting to me.
Angie that wouldn't be a shock to him or anyone that knows him- We saw him doing just that at dirtweek (unless he saw a spider or any other bug nearby) :nod:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
2strok4fun said:
I was going to mention the tutu as well, but after thinking about it, you should make him wear something he doesnt wear every day. :laugh:

When is the race? I can put over to check it out. :ride:

Good point Chris. :rotfl:

Have not set a date yet but, you are welcome to come. I'm sure elk will need help dragging his bike out of the canyon. ;) :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
What is WRONG with you freaks?! I'm out there, standing on that wall, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. I'm trying to make SoCal a safer place and you retards are here planning a spanking for an old man. Goomer, you need to fly back home and get back to work at the matress factory. To have a race means the old man needs to wake up, and that ain't gonna happen. The other thing that needs to happen is the old man needs a diaper that he can wear for more than an hour. Now shut your cakeholes and let me get back to work.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…