Fast 50's

gman80

Oct 10, 2002
What do you guys think about those little 50's that are all tricked :confused: out? I saw a couple in the latest Dirt Rider (I think) and they're pretty awsome ;) . The suspension, engine,etc is all upgraded and they look sick!! :yeehaw:
Feedback on what you guys think. :thumb:
Have you riden one at all? :flame:

KTMKyd

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 20, 2001
Yeah they look like a BLAST. I've seen a fat man do a backflip on one of these... kinda scary. I would think if I guy that big can do a backflip, a guy my size could do a double or triple :confused:

Plus you can wheelie the things like no other....
Just get about 10 of these, set the suspension realll stiff, and get about 10 friends. Hours of fun I'm sure....

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
I want one, but they're expensive. They look like so much fun if you built a track and had ten friends racing.

PATHUMPERGUY

Dec 13, 2001
be forewarned,you WILL become a ADDICT!!!! i broke down and joined our local 50 racing fray and if i can't ride the big bikes i'm on my 50-bmx parks or full on moto, even the impromptu hare scramble...total insanity that only other fifty riders would understand;i look like a kook at my local sand pit -yee-haw! tree DR; i'll be at the 10/26 round for mini-mx.com's fall series,#19. come by and rip up with us,gonna be a good one,braap!!!!!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…