fat bar " enduro bend "

jackdrinker

Apr 11, 2003
hey folks,
does anyone have renthal fat bars that are an " enduro bend "
i'm taking my t-2 bars off the bike and putting them on my 125. the 250 will be my woods bike..
Thanks,
jon

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Ive got some and they are the best bars that Ive ever had.
very very comfortable and didnt even have to cut them the least bit.
for the tighties in Mississippi or alabama i might have to but I really dont plan on being that tight. the bend is absolutely great. Oh they take a great beating too.

Aaronkdx

May 3, 2005
RAHRAH how tall are you. They are 780 mm in width. DO teh bars feel straight pull back wise?

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Im 6ft. the bars feel like they have just enough pull back to fit comfy in your hands palm. they feel really good to stand up and ride with. for a kdx, I would try to get the bars positioned directly over the center of the forks. Probably have to get some offset oversize mounts. I hope this helps.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I have the Hawkins bend, a woods bar, and I really like them. Room for all levers, perches, guards etc. and still narrower than stock.

bikepilot

Nov 12, 2004
The Hawkins bar sounds like a good option. I've been running pro-taper mini bars. They are a bit wide stock, but have a lot of room to trim down, unlike most of their full size-bike-bars. I cut them to 30", slaped on my Cycra's and am good to go.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…