notenuftoys

Sep 3, 2004
Finally, after putting new fork springs on, they are adjusted right. I never realized how bad it was until now. Now I can lay the bike over in a corner, and the front end sticks, and around we go :laugh:

Thanks to everyone who ever posted a question about fork springs. I think I read every post for the past year :ohmy:

The combination of ProTaper CR-Hi bars, and properly adjusted forks makes the ride even more fun than ever!

Now, for the power side of things.... Hmmm... anybody have some money just laying around that you could send my way? Or rather, send to RB Designs, Fredette, etc... on my behalf? :rotfl:

KDXWORM

Mar 27, 2003
:cool: I must agree I am la larger guy 6ft' about a deuce deuce and a half I finally replaced my stock springs last year and had them set for my style of ridding ( slow and low ) and it was like I got a whole new bike.

KDXWORM

Mar 27, 2003
As far as I know they are still on a shelf in garage. they are from a 2002 Kdx220 not sure what the stock spring size is.

KDXWORM

Mar 27, 2003
I will see if i still have them or not i cant imagine i trashed the i never throw any parts out. If I still have there yours if you want them. :nod:

KDXWORM

Mar 27, 2003
Let me make sure I have them still. As far as price new ones are like around 70 dolla U.S or so i think so somewhere in the 20 30 dolla range plus shipping sound fair? if it don't sound fair let me know cause I have no idea how much they are worth. :think:

John Cena

Nov 11, 2004
Sounds fair to me there about 45 new. I don't have that kinda cash right now just bought new tires and going riding for a few days this week. Probably be able to get them next week if you got em. :nod:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom