Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Yep, finally got to go out for my first "real ride" on the KTM. I actually got it dirty. :) I only logged about 10 or so miles on the odometer, but that was good enough considering I am very out of shape. I was also helping the local club that owns a lease to the land. They were cutting some new trails, and I helped trim back some brush and pull out some tree stumps. I think I now know the sections of trail that I walked along better than the ones that I rode. :) Or atleast I know where all of the trees are. :)

Sure was fun. I hope to get out again soon. Oh yeah, and if Patman decides to add anything to this story, it's all lies. :eek:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Geez a guy spends a few cents a day and now he figures he can post anywhere? So who wipes your nose? :p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Then I won't "lie" about somebody trying to roost me while I was on a tractor. I also won't "lie" about how I almost fell off the tractor after watching my old bike fly through the air following an epic loop-out. BTW did you get your eyeball prints off the inside of those new goggle lenses?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
It's good to know that good friends won't lie. :) BTW, yes the goggles are fine and my undies are in the wash. :yeehaw: I love a good laugh, even if it's at my own expense.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I love a good laugh at your expense too. :)

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Right on Green Horn!!

Buying one of Patman's old bikes must be just like getting one off the showroom floor since he never rides. :confused:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Farmer John
Right on Green Horn!!

Buying one of Patman's old bikes must be just like getting one off the showroom floor since he never rides. :confused:

EXACTLY!! :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
That one left a mark Farmer! :eek: But I find solance in knowing it will live the life it is accustomed to in Green Beans garage.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom