Combat767

It's all about the dirt..
Nov 20, 2001
I hear ya Oldguy. Tedesco and Langston are out tonight as well. Tedesco has a broken hand, and Langston has eye issues. There goes my DRN fantasy league picks!! :bang: :bang:

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Man, I just wish Windham could find the fortitude to race with Reed for 20 laps. It's gotta be a bit disheartening for KW to be right there with Reed, then drop back to 4th by race end.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
What's with Dungey the last two weeks, wins his heat and middle of he pack in the final? From the lap chart looks like he's blowing the first turn and never really recovering.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Reesknight said:
Man, I just wish Windham could find the fortitude to race with Reed for 20 laps. It's gotta be a bit disheartening for KW to be right there with Reed, then drop back to 4th by race end.

Windham was looking great and Reed wasn't getting away until Kevin got a flat front tire. He finished pretty good for having a flat.

Dungey got tangled up a couple of times and then went down a third time by himself. (At least I think that was Dungey.)

J-Law was on a mission.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Jlaw's training w/Ryno looks to be paying off :cool:

The race is going to be on tv :) right now too.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Ol'89r said:
Windham was looking great and Reed wasn't getting away until Kevin got a flat front tire. He finished pretty good for having a flat.

I didn't realize he had a flat. Well good then, maybe that will be motivation for him then. :cool:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
CR left me with the impression he could have been faster had his set up been better. Well if you can not snivel about being hurt, then disrespect your sponsor! I would have liked to have seen MA getting passed in the heat race recap. IT was starting to really look comfortable and now an injury, bummer. I hope GL's eye issue is not serious. When KW was closing on CR seemingly for not going big, the only place CR was pulling away was the straight away after the finish, the rest of the track kw looked faster or the same. DM only hit the tough blocks 1 time that I remember, his charge was not as big as TF catching him in the end. TP on a kaw and into a race, he did a hell of a job!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom