YZandrew

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2001
Took the great pumpkin out to El Mirage on Saturday. Brought my little sister with me; figured if she was there I'd be less likely to go all out on the bike before it was broken in. Bike was a little hard to start at first, but once it started, it ran fine. We took off for a nice warm up ride, and WHOA, this thing is awesome. Within the first few minutes I knew I had made the right choice. Kept it under half throttle all day, but even that was impressive. That electric starter was very nice to have when I'd pull over to let my sister catch up. Managed to keep it rubber side down all day and the only injury was from when I cut my thumb taking off my boots.
Sunday I added some handguards, checked the spokes, changed the oil, came out perfect by the way, and now the only problem is that the weekend is so far away.

So thanks everyone that helped me find the bike. Now get ready for a lot of questions!

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
Hey brotha! Come on out to the Checkers race on Sunday! you'll have a blast and you can break it it real nice with all the tight stuff we should be expecting.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom