first serious bike guys

may cam 10

Jul 16, 2007
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)4'11 90 lbs.
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? i can be very agressive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????i would ride everything
4) Do you have any riding experience?i have quite a darn bit of experience
5) Do you think you will race ?possibility
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? i am very mechanically inclined. in fact im rebuilding a camaro right now
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? not husqvarna, gas gas, or ktm. either 2 or 4 stroke
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?suzuki kawasaki yamaha honda
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?no more than 1200
10) Do you live in California?no
11) Your age?14
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion definitely something i won't grow out of fast. and is very reliable

Deadohiosky39

Jul 12, 2008
Yeah i saw in your other thread that you thought an 85 would be too much for you but i would say if you've had any experience then you'll be fine. Just take it easy the first time out. My girlfriend has never ridden anything and she's doing great on hers. And you can find them around here for less than your budget.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
jake760 said:

I disagree..

YZ85 is a light switch..

Get a KX85 or RM85. They both have powervalves, which will smooth out the hit a bit.

The YZ does not have a powervalve, and hits rather hard.

bonitz

Aug 20, 2008
IndyMX said:
I disagree..

YZ85 is a light switch..

Get a KX85 or RM85. They both have powervalves, which will smooth out the hit a bit.

The YZ does not have a powervalve, and hits rather hard.

Well spoken. :nod:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…