dual-sporter

Jun 2, 1999
well i just got back from there. i had a complete blast... even though i popped the engine in my quad. i rode winchester bay saturday & spinreel sunday... the motor went during a hard trail ride at about 4PM... i'm real glad my buddies were with me to tow me back. my brother's quad was fine the whole weekend... we were going to ride it at florence the last day, but it started to rain and we decided to bail out & head for home...other than the little rain there the weekend was perfect!
that place was the most packed i've ever seen it! unfortunately, i heard there were two deaths near coos bay on sunday and a few other accidents... i always like to ride where the crowds aren't....less people to worry about, and you can open it up more... still it was a blast

dodgedogjb

Jul 25, 2001
I hadn't heard about the deaths....but I did see the Coast Gaurd helicopter hovering over a dune. I saw several close calls though, mostly from idiots in Suburbans and jacked up trucks. I also saw lots of people get busted for driving and/or riding after 10pm, also lots of MIPs and DUI's.

I personally had a great riding weekend. Lots of big air (for me anyway) and only a few small crashes. And best of all none of my bikes broke.

Joel

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom