Fmf Fatty pipes?

lithium

Apr 10, 2005
I am considering buying a new fatty pipe for my 90 Yz 125. I was wondering if you need to buy the silencer with the pipe too? Any feedback is greatly appreciated

81cr450

Mar 27, 2005
i have a cr 450r and mine is way to loud it needs a silencer bad way to loud and i like loud

lithium

Apr 10, 2005
haha nice...sorry i worded my question wrong. I meant do you have to buy the silencer that FmF makes to fit that particular pipe?

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
When I bought my bike (used) it came with a Fatty pipe and still had the stock Kawasaki silencer. I ran it like that until I wadded up the bike and distroyed the silencer. I then bought a FMF. It might sound slightly different but I have noticed no real difference in performance one way or the other.

red034

Apr 12, 2005
I got the answer

undefined I got he answer for your question because i got a 4-stroke 80cc honda that rips it up down the straights. and i also got a kawasaki from the 80's which also hauls. anyways the answer youre lookin for is to get the pipe and try it out in a new field that you have(if you have one) and just test it out because i dont know you.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
lithium said:
I was wondering if you need to buy the silencer with the pipe too?

No. Your stock silencer will mate up to the FMF pipe.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…