rmrider45

Sep 8, 2008
on my 2003 rm 125 i got rid of the stock pipe and put on a fmf sst front pipe but still have the stock silencer.? is will i see a differnce in power with this pipe or what will i see with this pipe . thx :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
My son ran an SST with a shorty silencer on his 03 and we saw a nice gain in the bottom end with a bit more pull into the mid-range. We had a bit of detonation with this setup and had to use race gas or octane booster.

rmrider45

Sep 8, 2008
Chili said:
My son ran an SST with a shorty silencer on his 03 and we saw a nice gain in the bottom end with a bit more pull into the mid-range. We had a bit of detonation with this setup and had to use race gas or octane booster.

thx i am still running the stock silencer i should see a differnce tho? no time to test it atm its to cold out lol

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
If you believe there will be a difference then there will be. :)

YZer125er

Jan 17, 2009
personally, i would get the shorty to go with it. i run it and it makes a pretty good gain for its size, and its only 104$. i have a 99 yz125 with a procircut platinum pipe with the shorty, and it runs just fine. dont have to run octane or race gas.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
YZer125er said:
personally, i would get the shorty to go with it. i run it and it makes a pretty good gain for its size, and its only 104$. i have a 99 yz125 with a procircut platinum pipe with the shorty, and it runs just fine. dont have to run octane or race gas.
You do not have to run race gas because your engine is a lower compression setup.

Top Bottom