Fork guards instead of boots???

Coolector

Nov 25, 2003
Hi there I was wondering if I can get away with buying a set of fork guards off of ebay or somewhere instead of replacing my old rippped fork boot on my 81 250. Do the guards do the same job as the boots
Thanks

Imathorp

Dec 29, 2003
I run Sealsavers. they are neopreme boots that fit snug over the sliders. the first set i had lasted two years they were the short version. i just replaced those (and rebuilt the forks) and tried a set of the long ones this time.

I noticed quite a bit of dirt in behind the shorties. so here goes!

Twiztid One

~SPONSOR~
Aug 19, 2003
Imathorp said:
I run Sealsavers. they are neopreme boots that fit snug over the sliders. the first set i had lasted two years they were the short version. i just replaced those (and rebuilt the forks) and tried a set of the long ones this time.

I noticed quite a bit of dirt in behind the shorties. so here goes!

do you have a KDX ? i would like to see a pic if you have one , i want to see what they look like before i purchase them . didnt know what they look like on the regular forks .

Imathorp

Dec 29, 2003
BTW nice pics on your hosting site. but there's one problem....that's not an X THIS is an X!

This is mine, i will take a few shots of the bike and my carrier i made and put them on here later today.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom