FatBiker

Apr 3, 2010
I don't have a manual for my bike yet and I'm gonna replace my fork seals Sat.. Does anyone know right off the top of their head how much oil goes in my '82 RM 250 forks?

Last edited:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Perhaps out of those 40 not a single one has a 82 RM 250.. And around here we tend to not just spout off if we don't have a clue.

Perhaps if you had made your thread topic a little bit more informative you might have gotten a few more looks that had a clue...

For example "How much fork oil for an 82 RM 250?" would have been a great title for the topic....

Or you could call your local Zuk dealer and ask them.. Just sayin.

jsantapau

Nov 10, 2008
springs out, forks collapsed about 6 inches from the top might make it ridable until you get a manual

I loved my old 82 rm250 but it has been so long that I can't remember much about it

FatBiker

Apr 3, 2010
IndyMX said:
Perhaps out of those 40 not a single one has a 82 RM 250.. And around here we tend to not just spout off if we don't have a clue.

Perhaps if you had made your thread topic a little bit more informative you might have gotten a few more looks that had a clue...

For example "How much fork oil for an 82 RM 250?" would have been a great title for the topic....

Or you could call your local Zuk dealer and ask them.. Just sayin.
Gee thanks!

FatBiker

Apr 3, 2010
jsantapau said:
springs out, forks collapsed about 6 inches from the top might make it ridable until you get a manual

I loved my old 82 rm250 but it has been so long that I can't remember much about it
Your post has been helpful. Thank you.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
FatBiker said:
40 views and not one reply?

Being a jag out here tends to come back around on you now and then. ;)

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Rich Rohrich said:
Being a jag out here tends to come back around on you now and then. ;)

You do get what you give around here, no doubt about it..

And I thought my reply was very helpful, didn't solve his problem, but if he's man enough to admit it, and take the advice, it will help in the future.

I'm not holding my breath.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
FatBiker said:
40 views and not one reply?

11,348 views. :ohmy: :whoa: :laugh: :rotfl:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Should we get comfortable while you queue up another one of your half-assed ****** conspiracy theories on the origins of the alleged evil that has once again been inflicted upon you?

FatBiker

Apr 3, 2010
Rich Rohrich said:
Should we get comfortable while you queue up another one of your half-assed ****** conspiracy theories on the origins of the alleged evil that has once again been inflicted upon you?

Well, I can see that I'm not welcome here so I'm gone. I took my lumps but that's not enough for you is it? Some people just aren't happy unless they can wield the little (and in your case very little) power they have. This is one of the worst displays of childish behavior I've seen in quite some time. What a spoiled child you are. Now I know why this site is so slow moving and so few people are members, because of ass hats like yourself. ;)

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
FatBiker said:
This is one of the worst displays of childish behavior I've seen in quite some time.

Then you need to get out more.

Last edited:

FatBiker

Apr 3, 2010
Rich Rohrich said:
Then you need to get out more.

What happened to the little thumbs in the ears guy you had in you're post earlier? Decide to be civil? Oh yeah, I guess I'm not quite gone yet either. ;-)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
FatBiker said:
Oh yeah, I guess I'm not quite gone yet either. ;-)

Gee, what a shock.

FatBiker

Apr 3, 2010
Rich Rohrich said:
Gee, what a shock.

Actually, this is a decent site. I've got a lot of good links from here and some good info from some of the more helpful members here. No so much from others. So, in short, I'll stick around for a while. ;)

Top Bottom