Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I don't feel bad for the guy if he really did do it. Some things SHOULD involve COMMON SENSE.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
OMG now THAT was seriously funny! If it's true then good because people that stupid are slow learners and maybe this left an impact if it's not true it was still funny. Either way I got a good laugh at an idiot.

"i dont hav enuff $ 4 premix oil, my mom haz korn + veggie oil on the shelf i can use it rite?"
If you said yes and they did they wouldn't be riding long and if you told them no they wouldn't be riding so the result is the same. One less moron messing things up. :)

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
that's pretty sad. i can be pretty stupid at times but there are some things you should just know about. that person is not too smart

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
It never fails to amaze me how dumb people can afford new cars :confused: Obviously, income has no relation to IQ or common sense. :)

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Okie needs to get us that little "loco" emoticon.

I feel bad for the guy, but I was LMAO as I read through the first posts.

Attachments

• crazy.gif
    crazy.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 124

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Wow, what a goof. :confused:
I feel sorry for the guy like I would a squirrel in the road.

BTW, I recommend two tablespoons of sand down the spark plug hole every 6 months, ... keeps the crosshatch groves nice & clean!!! :flame:

Disclaimer: don't do this. :think:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I do feel kind of bad for him though . . . i mean, if you had no previous experience, how would you really know different? I agree that there is SOME common sense the guy should have had but still . . .

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
Reminds me of my brother. I think he was about 13 or so, Dad told him to wash the car. It was like a '74 Chrysler, big friggin' boat, had a nice medium blue paint job. Me and Dad went to the store for a couple hours. On the way home we come around the corner and my Dad see's the car and he's like oh no! what happened? Gets out and rushes over to the car where my brother is still scrubbing on one section. He's says what happened to my car? The paint was dull and almost silver, about as dull as a S/S Delorean! He asks my brother what the heck he is using on the car and my brother opened his hand up and showed him a Brillo pad!! My brother said there were some bugs and tar that were hard to get off so he thought that would work! :worship: :laugh:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
My mom asked my nephew, who is 8 and 7 at the time, to Armor-All the insides of her car and she would pay him 5 bucks. She asked him on a Sunday afternoon, and didnt drive anywhere after about noon.

She woke up Monday morning to go to work to find he Armor-All'd the seats, dash, and the windows! :) She couldn't even see out of any window he did such a good job....

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
What's that saying....

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment."

(...with apologies to VD)

99CR125OK

Sponsoring Member
Oct 3, 2000
I used to live next door to a guy who had absolutely no mechanical knowledge at all. I had purchased a used Mustang with a damaged paint job and I repaired the paint by wet sanding it and buffing it back to a shine. While working on it my neighbor stops one day and says "You're the only person I know that would use sandpaper on their car." My point is that even my neighbor, who could barely put gas in his own lawnmower, knew that you would not normally use sandpaper on a car's finish :confused:

As for this poor guy, if he's lived long enough to own an automobile he's probably somewhat lucky also. :)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
All I can say is don't use cascade on your car ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
That Free_Styling twit is just another reason to support selective sterilization. :eek:

A 7 or 8 year old using a brillo pad on a car or Armor Allin' the windows is completly understandable but somebody that's old enough to drive being THAT stupid? :|

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Am I the only one that noticed this? He said he was putting his bike into a passat?? Am I missing something here, was it a mountain bike? Surely he wasn't cramming a dirtbike into his trunk... :silly: :think:

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
No self-respecting, tree-hugging Passat owner would be caught dead owning a dirt bike. Gotta be a mountain bike. But on the other hand, I think he's dumb enough to try cramming a motorcycle into the back of that thing. :eek:

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
KP, if you're a part of that that website you ought to post a link to this thread and demonstrate just how quickly news of stupidity travels on the web.

MX2_motorex

Jan 7, 2003
Its actualy kind of amazeing that a forum i never even heard about could get around so fast just becaus some ideot tryed to polish his car with sand paper.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom