:aj:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Lou is da MAN!
:cool:

I'm simply glad that guys like Lou choose to enjoy the same sport that I'm ate up with.

Hard to find better than Mr. Holt!

Just beware...if he's been eating ANYTHING that Wes Baca has been cookin' up...keep your distance! LOL...

B

biglou

Jaybird: said:
Just beware...if he's been eating ANYTHING that Wes Baca has been cookin' up...keep your distance! LOL...
Crop duster extraordinaire! :laugh:

That's a blast from the recent past! I think Tony Eeds (one of DRN's finest) took both of those pictures.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Crop dusting. Now I know why Lou went back to a two stroke. The smoke will leaves visual clues for the areas to avoid! LOL

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Wes Baca sux, don't be stupid enough to eat his cooking. But, that Lou dude is a bad-ass and a half.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
That's cool Lou!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
biglou said:
That's a blast from the recent past! I think Tony Eeds (one of DRN's finest) took both of those pictures.

Merwin BABY!! Whoo Hooo, THAT was a weekend. Some of us (cough ... cough) killed a few brain cells that weekend. Jazz was fun!

We need to do it again sometime. Do you think we could get Eddie to come back east for the weekend? Maybe Mark and Rick from Silver Archville? Go watch Jamir and the boys ... Mmmmmm?????

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom