Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
I have a pair. They work really well. The plastic is made of a tougher material than the cheaper pads and won't break in half or crack. Plus there's a lot more padding to absorb the blow. The only down side is the shin guard is pretty thick and if you have big calves they make some boots feel tight. Otherwise I like the added shin protection.

Marklx

May 24, 2001
They are the only knee pads I've owned since getting back into MX, but overall happy with them. Ditto on the comment about larges calves, though. I'm an avid mountain bike rider and have the legs that result from all the climbing. Accordingly, strapping my tech 8's takes a little work, but it can be done securely. They still look like new, so they seem to be built quite well. I've also shattered my knee cap (on mountain bike), and it is shaped and moves rather strangely, But the knee caps move along without restriction. I should probably be in braces, but seem to be managing with the fox stuff.

Mark,

endomatic

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
I have a pair and will never buy anything else! The best I've owned. I fall a lot and have not broke them in a year. I would have went through two or three of the cheap ones. GOOD PRODUCT!

Endomatic

If you don't fall ,your not going fast enough!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I like my FOX knee/shin gaurds.. I got big calves and they get tight w/my FOX forma-comp boots but the protection is well worth it.. Make sure you get some knee high socks the velcro really digs into the calves..
Rick:cool:

yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
i agree they are more expensive but well worth the $. Sooo much more protection than the others. I am 6'3" and 260lbs have big calves and agree with the tightnesss. I made an extension for the velcro ant now have no complaints. I'll never but anything else.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom