FRP brake light

2 B

Aug 31, 2000
Well I broke down and bought the brake light kit from fredette. I have one question though. Isn't the taillight suppose too stay on also? Have everything hooked up and the brake light works. But no tail light what gives? Do I have everything hooked up right? I must because the brake light works. The headlight sure is alot brighter when the taillight is disconnected too. Then I hit the brakes and she dims way low. Boy that sure does draw alot of juice.Is there something else I should have gotten from fredette to keep the taillight on and also the brake light function also. I need to have the taillight working and the brake light working because I'm about to get it D.O.T inspected to get plates for it. Thanks

stinx

Jul 25, 2000
You must have something hooked up wrong. I recentlty installed one of these on my bike also. I had no problems with it. The tailight is very dim,but when you hit the brke it gets much brighter.Maybee the resister is defective or something.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…