Funny thread

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/dblonde.jpg

HAHA
Reminds me of link that someone sent me. There was a bunch of pictures and you had to choose if it was male or female. I got like 2 outta 15 wrong. Lol, but some of them were guesses. I hope this pic isn't anyone on this site!!!!!

.....Lol, it took me a minute to get it. LOL, OMFG, why the hell would you post a pic of your desktop with a folder label like that?!?!? :| Sick, Sad World..........

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Today's lesson: Rename your "Shemale Vids" folder before you make a screenshot to a bulletin board . . . :rotfl:

kta176

Jan 12, 2007
i find it just as funny watching the the posts from the forum members going from laughing that people are joining just for that post to anger that they keep joining to say LOL

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Reminds me of some off - road forum where a dude got some pickup bedliner stuff on hisself .... ifyaknowwhatimean ... and a day later the entire freakin world knew about it

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Rooster said:
Reminds me of some off - road forum where a dude got some pickup bedliner stuff on hisself .... ifyaknowwhatimean ... and a day later the entire freakin world knew about it
Note to self: Wear pants when applying bedliner stuff or it might end up on your junk.

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
We should make a sticky of these real life situations, just in case someone forgets what common sense is :nod: . Lol. Maybe call it, Things You Should Not Do And Information You Should Not Disclose And/Or Post On Internet Forums. :laugh: But they must really be things that have happened. Lol. I bet everyone has a good story about what "their freind" did. :fft:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…