Fustrated 200 fixed !!

Brains

Mar 28, 2002
Hi all

I thought I would add this as a new thread because my problem of trying to get that 200 running right nearly drove me insane and it was a simple problem.........not so simple when you are sitting on your butt staring at the bike and thinking what the &*%$$$%&^ do I try now.

Hopefully this will save someone a huge headache.
What was the problem? - The wrong slide!

Now believe me I took those two slides in the first place and measured all the angles and it looked fine.............yea right.
I found 0.2 mm difference here and there and dismised the thought.

The difference.............between splutering and not going anywhere to getting on the pipe and going like demmon on a mission.

Regardless that I found the faut the day before, thanks to canyncarvr who posted the idea and all those that posted their thoughts.

Thanks to all on the forum
Regards
Mark - South Africa :)

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
OK you guys. Please take note that I got SOMEthing right!;)

What a lucky guess!! :)

....a day late, but still...

****edit******

Ha! No tongue in cheek here! ;) Thanks, but no...to a 'bobble headed doll' :)

"If you can't laugh at yourself........" ...I don't know what the rest of that is. Maybe, '...don't worry about it, cuz everyone else will!' ????

noonelikesmeeverybodyhatesmethinkI'lleataWORM :whiner:

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
CC
Ya're all right buddy. You are most definatly an active poster and all is appreciated!
FT

OLD-N-SLOW

Nov 21, 2000
Well... I guess that proves the saying that even a blind squirrel finds
a nut once in a while ;) . Sorry CC but we cant have you getting to big a head. Does this mean we need to nominate CC for a picture under his name? I know , a CC bobble head doll! Or how about a motocross card,
like a baseball card, with his picture and his AHS avg.(actually helped someone).

Just joking CC!! He's a great poster and most would be helped if they took his advice more often...like me for example.
Steve

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…