endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
A fine ride by Gary on a really rough and choppy nine-mile loop. Three hours of dusty hills and braking bumps, whew! I pulled into the pits after the first lap, couldn't hold on to the bars due to last weeks wrist injury. I'm bummed about dropping out but Gary deserved it. He held off the rest of the class for the whole three hours. Hooty Hoo!

Garyb

Jul 20, 2000
Thanks endo - felt like I really worked for it too..went back and forth with Greg a few times, as soon as I would start to relax he would show up.
Bummer about your wrist, wondered what happened when I saw you standing near the pits.
Gary

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Turns out I broke a bone in my wrist Gary, no wonder I couldn't hold on. It's a minor fracture, not even worth mentioning. Doc said I was an idiot for riding. I said thanks and left. Oh wait, that was after he said "Does THIS hurt?". I've had a lot of fun this year, lot's of good dicing in our class. I'll be at the Lobos race in three weeks covering for Cycle News but probably won't compete. Cheers mate, good riding with ya

Top Bottom