G'day all from Sydney Australia

BradFrost

Jan 2, 2005
G'day all.

Thanks to the crew and users of this site... been a great help with a few questions I've had. Love, Peace and chain grease to one and all.
Regards,
BFrosted

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Whatn part of OZ are you in? We have folks in every province except for the ACT. Someday I am going to convince some of you to start our first international local chapter. ;)

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

BradFrost

Jan 2, 2005
Thanks for the welcome.
I'm in Sydney. We definitely need a local chapter down under so keep me posted of any developments.
That's quite a quiver of bush projectiles you have there... drool. I started out on thumpers in the Ozzy scrub mustering but retired to a desk jockey position and was subsequently lured to the dark side of the force by the rush of the 2stroke power pipe.... like Darth I've got the scars to prove it :laugh: .

Your site is a real achievement…one to be proud of.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
BradFrost said:
Thanks for the welcome.
I'm in Sydney. We definitely need a local chapter down under so keep me posted of any developments.
I have been beating the drum, but no one is listening right now ...
BradFrost said:
Your site is a real achievement…one to be proud of.
Thanks, we are proud of what we have here and and the many fine members, like yourself, that find our little corner of cyberspace.

Watch for buck_y_lee, lankytim, lauriektm, Michael Curran, and rjcb around the site, They all call New South Wales home.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…