Getting the cops to look for stolen bikes???

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
On the news today was an interesting way of how to get the cops to look for stolen bikes.
Somebody has stolen a ute & trailer with 4 bikes on the back. This doesn't usually make headlines, however, this case is different. There was also a container of cyanide in the vehicle.
Admittedly, the mention of the bikes was an afterthought, but at least they'll be trying to track the *******s down.
I have no idea of any other details (for any Kiwis reading this), except it was a white ute. If anyone spots them, make them eat the cyanide, then phone the cops (j/k sorta).
If anyone has more details, I'm interested in hearing them (i.e. what sort of bikes, where from etc etc)
Michelle

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Oh, you guys are gonna get it, after I eat my donut, of course!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Cut it out, you're making me hungry.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Whattsamatterelk. Got another sugar rush going?;)

No problem around here Michelle. We just call the mighty elk. He hunts em down like the dogs they are.. Oh yea, and he works for doughnuts.:confused:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, that's right and RMJeff is running on credit right now, he owes some filled ones! By the way, he has to change his name, he's got a stinkin yamy now:(

80whiner, when are we gonna do the Corona gilligan ride? I've changed my hours so I get every other Friday off now!!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
[
80whiner, when are we gonna do the Corona gilligan ride? I've changed my hours so I get every other Friday off now!! [/B]

Elk. We decided to do an every other Friday ride. Unfortunatly, it's not the same every other Friday that you get off.:scream: BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!

80whiner huh! Your gonna pay for that one.:moon: :moon:

Way to go Jeff. Welcome to the Dark Side.:cool: BTW, you can still use RMJeff. Now it means Real Man Jeff cause everyone knows Real Men ride thumpers.

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Not bad for an old guy, not bad at all!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Just got back from taking care of some paperwork for Jeff, that ride he has is a real gem. NOT!!!!! What a 4 smoking piece of poop! I think he put it together himself, all the parts are backwards and when you start it all you here is, "Eh eh eh eh eh, oh jeez, ya sure"! Must have been delivered by carrier pigeon from Canada! hahahaha hehehehe
j/k RMWR250FJeff, nice bike!

Elk

cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
Exactly

I have it all planned out if i ever catch a bike theif! A few broken bones sounds good to me. The cops dont do nothing these days so i will :p

Originally posted by Cam Mitchell
Never turn in a bike thief before he's fallen down a few flights of stairs...

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime
89r -- aaaccckkkk!!! Real Men? How could you do it, Jeff? :( Oh well, go hang out with the old guys now.

Yea LT, we are easy to find. Just look up at the front of the pack.:moon:

CR125_king. :uh: Hey, I finally found a use for the 'in the toilet smiley'.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I have to agree with you this time 80farter, they ARE at the front of the pack. The only thing is, they are getting flagged with a lapper flag to move outta the way!!!:p

Yeah I know boy, I was disappointed myself with the young lad. Soon he will see his evil ways once the dark side gets into his head. Just wait until sweatin Bundy gets a hold of the new fish! I can't imagine the horror on poor Jeff's face when he sees Bundy in a thong!!! hahahahahaha:) j/k Bundy, I know you only like speedos!
Elk

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
The cops dont do nothing these days so i will
duuude, you're hanging around with the wrong cops! i love the "cops are bozos" threads..first thing to consider is, ya probably don't want some cop tuning you up cause your ex-girl friend reported the bike you are riding stolen, second is, the average cop-man is well aware that there are lotsa' video cameras out there, so ya gotta take it easy...but catch some punk inside a grain bin,by himself:p he might scuff himself up a bit trying to get out that lil' door. rual cops rule..ha! get it. i crack me up.:uh:

cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
Let me correct myself. They (cops) dont in my area. The one cop is a good guy, but the others :( . What i meant is that when a bike or something else gets stolen around here they dont do much. The theifs just dont get the point and they will do it again. So thats why you yourself deal with them before the cops get him.:)

Top Bottom