Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Glen Helen ON TV Today

racerx

May 17, 2003

Glen Helen National on ESPN 2 Sunday

Just a quick program reminder: the opening round of the AMA/Chevy Trucks U.S. Motocross Nationals will air on ESPN 2 this Sunday, May 18, at noon (125cc) and 1 p.m. (250cc) EST. Be sure to check your local listings for details.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
VCR (and new DVD recorder:)) is all set:) Thanks

I've recording the races and watching them during lunch at work on Monday with a few buddies. Helps to make the day go faster.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
2nd moto--Senior, I thought Windham looked smooth--but RC was more aggressive on that track than anyone out there, and he disposed of Windham pretty quickly, and pulled away hard.

I guess taking a 250 to its rpm limit through every corner--and staying on the bike--wins. RC had some interesting line choices, and just busted that CR straight through rutted terrain like no one else could. He really doesn't have an equal out there.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
:thumb: Ricky must be wondering what the hell is happening. It's been a long time since he had any real competition. Looks like Windham may give RC as much trouble as Reed did in SX.

Windham looked terrific at GH. 15 seconds? That's incredible. :cool:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Hmmm....whad'ya guys say? (I'm talking about moto 2--can't break the spoiler rules) :laugh:

Yes, Windham was unbelievable in that first moto.

Top Bottom