Glen Helen Rd. 12 Final Season Results - 05 MX Nationals 12-rider team Fantasy League

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Thank You NIKKI :) Let me know how too pay for shippping on which prize i get, its the least i could do :cool: Thank you again :)

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Thanks for the great time Nikki!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I've tried to contact prk through both email and PM's and no luck, yet. I hate to drag things out much longer, but if he doesn't pick by next Monday Sept. 26th, I think we can keep going through the list. Sorry for the delays.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
No reply yet from prk03. I guess we will move on without him and if he finds this thread again and jumps in, he can select from what is left.

So next up - LazyBoy, elf, funktree, and rickyd :ride:

I will get the prizes mailed out in the next 2-3 weeks, please be patient. :)

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
RIght on!! I will take the DRN fender stickers :cool: Works out good, im getting a new bike and need some new stickers.. Planning on selling my kx and keeping the fender as a momento :ahhh: LOL
Thanks Nikki and Oakie

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Thanks, Dave!

Elf - can you PM me your mailing address? Thanks!

Rickyd - funktree is up next, then you ;)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Looks like we are all set! Elk and Funktree - please PM me with your mailing addresses!

I'll try to get the stuff shipped in the next week or two. I'll leave the Gatorade prize hang out there for if prk03 finds his way back to this thread. :cool:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Everyone should have received their prizes by now, even the Canadians ( :moon: ). Sorry for the delay on getting them sent out. If anyone didn't get their prize - please let me know asap! Thanks!

:ride:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
I put my winnings towards a pair of Gaerne SG-10's that were already on special at Motosport Outlet. The price was reduced to $250 - my $50 winnings = $200 my cost for great boots! What a deal. Thanks for donating the prize, Phillip!

Top Bottom