Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Tuesday, March 11, 11:00 AM
<B>GNCC on TV!
</B>
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]We've gotten a lot of questions about our 2003 GNCC TV package. Well good news, we are moving to <B>Fox Speed Channel</B> in the spring, with a full hour for the bike shows (instead of a half-hour like last year) and a half-hour for ATVs. Speed Channel is pumped on the show so we expect big things...and the SealsCo gang that produces the shows are looking to include more amateur and youth-class racing into the program. So look for the SealsCo gang at all the GNCCs this year and thank them for their hard work. And get ready to watch GNCC Racing on Speed Channel this spring![/font]

&nbsp;

&nbsp;:yeehaw:&nbsp; Back to 1-hour shows!!!

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
So when will the first show air? Did it air today 3/11 at 11am while the entire audience was at work? I hope not. Speed showed some of the Alligator Enduro tonight on 2wheel tuesday. Not enough coverage for me. I like watching that stuff.

Smokin Joe

Sponsoring Member
Apr 21, 2000
AMEN to that Bandit9!!!!!

When are they ever going to get it?????

You see these specials all the time about people doing radical things and getting out of shape driving cars, skydiving, snowmobiling, etc, etc and all kinds of ridiculous krap. Why not televise dedicated folks trying to conquer extremely difficult terrain? Properly promoted I think a broadcaster would have a goldmine!!! Just think of all the grace of the top notch riders and then showing the true grit of everyman regular folks over the same sections.

I know I am biased but I just have to believe that properly packaged, GNCC's HS's and National Enduro's would be the bomb and not just to us riders but to the general public that craves the extreme sports!

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
I think it will be on from 11am-12pm tomorrow. is there anyone that is in the know? It doesn't say GNCC on their schedule it say "Automotive Product Showcase" right? Well, thats what it said for the march 11, show

Last edited:
Top Bottom