Trail Boss

Sponsoring Member
Jul 25, 2000
Just got this off of the GNCC page:

THURSDAY, JUNE 6, 1:31 PM
GNCC TV: Official Times and Dates!
The television schedule for the 2002 GNCC Series on the Outdoor Life Network is here! Starting July 7th, the shows will air every Sunday from 5-6 p.m. EST on OLN. The coverage promises to be first rate too.

Last edited:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Uh...hello...Mister Moderator...Oldloafer??

Would you please do that thing where this thread will stay posted at the top of the page? That way we won't have to keep pointing people to it when this question get's asked again. This question pops up about every 10-14 days.

Thanks.

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Originally posted by Trail Boss
Just got this off of the GNCC page:

THURSDAY, JUNE 6, 1:31 PM
GNCC TV: Official Times and Dates!
The television schedule for the 2002 GNCC Series on the Outdoor Life Network is here! Starting July 7th, the shows will air every Sunday from 5-6 p.m. EST on OLN. The coverage promises to be first rate too.

Trail Boss,

Do you have a link that you can post for the GNCC page where the schedule is listed?
My mouse finger is to sore to do any searching on my own. :eek:

( cheap trick used to bump thread to top ;) )

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Ok, it took a while but I found it. :cool: <<--OLN Here-->>

Once there click TV schedule in upper left margin, then click a "Sunday" on pop-up calendar.

Now, here is the hard part,,,,,,,,,, :silly: in the middle/top of the pop-up click "Day" .

Whew,,,,,,,I'm wore out now. ;)

Last edited:

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Thanks KW, it says it is on at 5 pm, is that eastern time? If it is, that will be 2 pm for all you westerners. I'll have to set the VCR; I'll be riding. :)

edit: they are eastern times.

Trail Boss

Sponsoring Member
Jul 25, 2000
First show coming up this sunday!

KWJ, just saw your post, it looks like you found everything, thanks for the link to OLN

I've got to stock up on VHS tapes :aj:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
:30 minutes of bike coverage seems kinda short for a 3 hour race. I guess we'll find out on Sunday.

Trail Boss

Sponsoring Member
Jul 25, 2000
Yeah, I just took a look at OLN's schedule 5:00 to 5:30 they will show the bike race. 5:30 to 6:00 they will show the 4-wheel things.

Too bad, last year on Fox the bikes had a whole hour :|

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
hey everybody send your comments in to the out door life net work! maybe they'll get more shows for us if they see a bunch of dirt bikes signing on?

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Here is some more of their schedule I caught at racer-x

July 11, 2002

Racer Productions Announces GNCC TV Schedule on Outdoor Life Network

Morgantown, WV- Racer Productions announces the television air schedule for the AMA Grand National Cross Country Series on Outdoor Life Network. Produced by veteran motorsports production company Seals Communications, an episode from each of the series' thirteen rounds will air Sundays from 5-6 p.m.EST. on OLN.

"We're really exited to produce the GNCC Series," says Sealsco's Scott McLemore, a 20-year veteran of sports television, and executive producer in charge of all Sealsco programming. "The GNCCs showcase world class racing and world class riders, and that makes for a great show."
The AMA Grand National Cross Country series is America’s premier off-road racing series. One of the most physically demanding sports in the world, the nearly three-hour long cross-country races lead over 1000 riders through tracks ranging from eight to twelve miles in length. With varied terrain including hills, mud, dirt, rocks and motocross sections, GNCC races are tests of both survival and speed. GNCC sponsors include Wiseco, Yamaha, Dunlop, MSR, FMF, Klotz, Sidi, Scott, Ohlins, Maxxis, Laeger, EK Chain and Racer X Illustrated, and riders compete for more than $500,000 in series prizes and contingency money. For more information, call Racer Productions at (304) 284-0084 or log on to www.gnccracing.com.

AMA Grand National Cross Country Series on Outdoor Life Network

(Location - Event Date - Initial Air Date)
Okeechobee,FL 3/4-5 7/7
Macon, GA 3/9-10 7/14
Morganton, NC 3/23-24 7/21
Cross Keys, SC 4/6-7 7/28
Hurricane Mills, TN 4/20-21 8/4
Sparta, KY 5/4-5 8/11
Uhrichsville, OH 6/1-2 8/18
Taylortown, PA 6/15-16 8/25
Deep Creek, MD 6/29-30 9/1
Millfield, OH 9/7-8 10/20
Mt. Morris, PA 9/21-22 10/27
St. Clairsville, OH 10/5-6 11/3
Crawfordsville, IN 10/19-20 11/10

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Argh! I hate Canadian TV! I have OLN, just like you guys, but I go to OLN at 2 pm (5 EST) and some stupid strong man compition is on! Jeez, I was looking forward to watching something other than MX and FMX. :whiner:

Top Bottom