Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I'm not sure that I'm reading this right.  Both GNCC and WORCS have events scheduled for March 1st - 4th.  The GNCC site is clear that the bikes will still race on Tuesday like always.  But, the WORCS site does not give a schedule of events for the event to be held at Hard Rock Cycle park in Ocala.  Which by the way was the site of the GNCC race before it moved to Ochechobee.

Does anyone know what's up.  Surely, they don't plan to actually run the events opposite of each other.  I just saw where Team Suzuki is pulling out of WORCS and only running GNCC this year.

Maybe WORCS is running bikes on Sunday.  The site says that the event is the first weekend of bike week.  All of their other events are a two day format, not a 4 day format.

The new location for the GNCC sounds good, and it's a TON closer to daytona than the kirton ranch. 

Anyone riding either of these races?

Lissa

"Am I lost again?"
Apr 28, 2002
I, too, will sadly have no choice but to miss all the bike week fun this year. I plan to make it next year, though. I still think I can make the SETRA Sandlapper Enduro though.

VOR 492

Feb 18, 2001
Thanks Ryan, I should stay home and work. But Gusse's got my money already! And its been a long time since the last race back in Nov!
Gonna put an ass whipin on the Pros.............LOL Ya right.

WideOpen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 21, 2000
i'll be at the worcs to watch, dunno about the GNCC yet. My dad will probably only let me miss 1 day of school so I'm gonna help DDR at the alligator enduro.

I'll be the ATK 125cc with DRN fender stickers :thumb:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom