racing_101

Mar 29, 2002
I have been racing motocross for a few years now, but I am now starting to race GNCC, and am looking for a new bike. I am looking at either '99 or '00, what do you guys think is the best GNCC bike that would race in the 0-200cc class.

Thanks for the info.

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
racing_101,
I have been riding for about 3 years now and I have raced 6 GNCC races. I raced a 00' KDX 200 with a few mods like the air box drilled out and a PC pipe. I would say that what type of class you race and your ability would be the two factors to determine what bike to get. I race the Vet. C class, but I may go up to the B class. I have thought about getting a new bike, maybe a 03' KX 250 or an 01' RM 250. Both of these bikes would be brand new, but they too would require minor changes such as suspinsion re valving/tuning and maybe a few engine mods. I have thought how ever that maybe a four stroke may be better too, because of the torque curve being lower and getting more low end grunt from the motor. I think that the YZ 250f and the 426f are good choices.
Good luck with the bike selection. I may go to the GNCC this weekend, my kdx has a red stoked sticker on the front number plate. :yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom