Go Bears!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!!

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001

Packers fans have 100% bragging rights in the finest character of a man's man that ever threw a football. :cool:

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
Coup De Grace. definition: This ritual is observed during the third quarter of a Packers playoff game when a Packers fan can no longer bare to watch his team lose. This practice involves the over consumption of beer also known as drunkenness. Objects at hand are a 12 gauge shotgun in which said ritualist who lives in a continual barbarian state of mind points his shotgun at his television and blows it to smithereens.These fans are archaic at best but this explains the life of a cheesehead. :nener:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Well plenty of shotguns in this household but the TV will be safe as DA BEARS go down.
Just remember I won't be able to acknowledge the Packers win until late tonight siince I am leaving now for a day of Ice Racing and will try to avoid the off season BEAR kill that is going to occur today until I get home and watch it on DVR

Enjoy your delusion that DA BEARS can win for a few more hours

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Purple and orange the Packers will be regardless of the out come. It is not going to be as easy as last time! Its a balmy 6 degrees up there now, that makes for some really hard sidelines! GO BEARS!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So it appears that Bears are "extruded" from Packer players. Gives a whole new perspective to the phrase "Playing like $#!+"

Attachments

• BEARS KICK BUTT.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 80

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001

Just admit you are hiding in the pine trees. denial is a hard thing to break thru. Ist step of a packers fan recovery group: "I have a problem that I was stupid enough to believe the packers are a good team" Step 2 " I acknowledge the Bears are a far superior team. :nener: :nener:

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
Patman said:
So it appears that Bears are "extruded" from Packer players. Gives a whole new perspective to the phrase "Playing like $#!+"

You are quite right in your explanation. It will explain the sluggish running or should I say dragging of a Bears player's expert defense.

In other words the bears defense will be all OVER the packers offense!!!!

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Congrats Dave, the best team won. My DVR also stopped with 4 minutes to go.

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
For reasons only known to my sub conscience and the angel that appeared to me and told me to go on a complete isolation fast which required me to shut the window shades and lock myself in my closet for 48 hours.....

I just came out and my eyes hurt because it was dark in there...

Did somebody say the BEARS WON!!!! :yikes: :yikes:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…