Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
1. Did you hear that the Post Office just recalled their Chicago Bear commemorative stamps? People couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

2.  A man walked into a bar and sat down for a drink. He noted a dog intently watching a Packers - Bears game. Whenever the Packers scored, the dog would jump onto the bar and do an animated dance. This happened over and over as the Packers scored again and again, and at the end of the game, the dog let out a loud howl and ran out of the bar. The man thought this was pretty unusual and asked the bartender, "Gee that's amazing. What happens when the Bears win?" The bartender replied "I don't know, the dog's only 4 years old."

3. A devout Packer fan died and had just arrived in heaven (that's where all Packer fans go, you know). He was talking to an angel trying to get the low down on what heaven was going to be like. He asked the angel if there were any former Packers in heaven. The angel replied, "Sure, all the greats are here." He then asked the angel if they played football and the angel replied that in heaven, every day is Packer Sunday and the Pack always wins. Being very excited the fan asked if Vince Lombardi was there and as he asked, he saw a man with dark rimmed glasses, a heavy overcoat, and a cap that looked strangely like the one Vince Lombardi wore in the Ice Bowl. When asked excitedly if that was him, if that was Vincent T. Lombardi. The angel replied, "No, that was just God. He just thinks he's Lombardi."

4. A Packers fan in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a joke about Vikings fans?" The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke you should know something. I'm 6' tall and 220 pounds and I'm a Vikings fan. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2" tall, 240 pounds and he's a Vikings fan, and the guy sitting next to him is 6'5", 280 pounds and he's a Vikings fan too. Now, do you still wanna tell that joke?" The Packers fan says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."

5. Q: How many people does it take to change a light bulb at Lambeau Field?
A: Three. One to change it and two to talk about how good the old one was.

Q: What do you call a Minnesota Viking with a Super Bowl ring?
A: A thief..

Q: Why doesn't Iowa have a professional football team?
A: Because Minnesota would also want one.

Q: What separates the one good team from the bad teams in the NFC Central?
A: The Wisconsin border.

Q: Why don't the Vikings like to eat soup?
A: Because they choke on the bowl

Q: What does a stolen car and the Vikings have in common?
A: No Title

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by Tree
4. A Packers fan in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a joke about Vikings fans?" The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke you should know something. I'm 6' tall and 220 pounds and I'm a Vikings fan. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2" tall, 240 pounds and he's a Vikings fan, and the guy sitting next to him is 6'5", 280 pounds and he's a Vikings fan too. Now, do you still wanna tell that joke?" The Packers fan says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."

:laugh:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
No mention of the Lions? They are the real joke of the NFC Central!

Top Bottom