Goggles

Alpinestar

Apr 18, 2001
Hey, hows it going? I was wondering what kinds of goggles are the best for riding in all condishions. I just spent 400 bucks on riding gear and the only thing I need is some good goggles. I love the look of the Warp Smith goggles but are they good? do they condense to where you cant see infront of you when you presperate. I want something with a good ware rate. I had a brand new pair of SPYS, but I laid them down at the local track and walked off :( . Oh well thanks.

IBWFO

Aug 5, 2001
I think this is going to be a situation where it's all personal preference.
I like Oakly goggles and have tried all the others. The Oakleys seem to fit my face better. Example my son prefers Scott? The only drawback I can tell about the Oakley is the surface area of the lense is smaller than most goggles. Like I said it's all in what YOU like.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I really like the Scott No-Sweat III's with the Amp Blue lens. I believe the Scott High Voltage also has the no-sweat foam and blue lens, but they cost a bit more.

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
I got a pair of the Scott High Voltage goggles and put the amber lens in there. They are AMAZING goggles the comfort is mind blowing. I was wearing Scott Model 89’s before and they pinched my nose making it VERY hard to breath. I no longer have that problem with the HV’s. Sure they cost a little more but are by far the best goggles out there and they come with the sweat buster face foam! I almost got the Smith Warp Stars but I got the Scott’s because you have better side-to-side vision out of them. I HIGHLY recommend the Scott High Voltage goggles for any and all conditions.

Lee Wilson

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…